Basically you do everything that you would do for the first method with the spray adhesive. So I will not go into great detail about this one but I will put the pictures up for you to see!!
I made 4 shirts (successfully) with this method. 1) Harry Potter Deathly Hallows ; 2) Bad Wolf TARDIS ; 3) Ich liebe dich (it means "I love you" in German) ; and 4) Let It Be with 3 flying birds
What you need:
- Xacto Knife
- Pencil and/or pen
- Plastic cutting board from Wal-mart (super cheap!)
- Cardboard/plastic bags
- Bottle of bleach water
- T-shirt of your choice
- Freezer Paper
1) Find the template online. Put in Word Document or Word Publisher. Change the color to grey so it will save on your ink
2) Trace the template on the freezer paper (on the not-wax-paper side). My helpful hint is wrap a small about of tape on the edge of both so it doesn't move while you trace it.
3) Use the Exacto Knife to cut it out.
4) Iron it on your shirt (wax paper side down).
5) Put cardboard inside the shirt to protect the back. Then spray it with the bleach water. DO NOT OVER BLEACH!!!! It will seep under the template and ruin your design.
6) Wash it in the sink to get all the bleach out and then wash it on the quick cycle by itself in the washing machine.