Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Side Projects #2: Spray Paint EVERYTHING!! (Part 2)

So continuing with my spray paint thrifty items theme, this post will be about awesome items I spray painted that I got from Goodwill.  This post will be short and boring but with pretty awesome pictures! 


The first one on the left I got from Goodwill for about $3. Surprisingly, it is a candle holder. My friend Tiffany said that it looks like a "flower eating a pineapple". The original color is some Earthy Brown color (yuck!). I decided to paint it white first (using cheap Wal-Mart brand spray paint, NEVER AGAIN!) then paint it the Krylon "lime green". 

The one on the right is the same as the first. It is a candle holder and I got it at Goodwill for about $3. The original color is pretty but I like it better as Lime Green. 





I added the last two pictures because the glare is so bright on the lime green pictures. I still haven't figured out how to make my iPhone see the object the exact way that I see it. But I guess that will be technology of the future. Oh well. 









Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment